Friday, August 7, 2009

The beginning...

Chatting to friends about blogging has got me thinking. Why do people blog? Is "blog" even an actual word? There are so many questions about blogging that it is insane.

I've never been a fan of blogging. I have to admit, I've never, until recently, read someone else's blog. I've never even considered starting my own blog, until today. And here I am....blogging. What about I'm not entirely sure. If people will actually read my blog is also an uncertainty. What I am certain about it that blogging is maybe what I've been waiting to do all year. Maybe, through blogging, I can fill this little empty hole I have. I'm not a creative person...never was, never will be. But maybe, just maybe.....

Anyway, seeing how easy blogging can really be, my views on it has changed. So, watch this space and be entertained...or bored! :)

2 comments: